- All new soundtrack includes smash hits from the last 4 decades
- enhanced motion capture will be applied to all characters for increased realism and customization
- new stages with enhanced effects with over 50 unique dance environments
- All new DDR characters exclusive to Hottest Party 2
- cool new modes and features including the popular workout mode
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2 with Dance Mat Description
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2 includes multiple new and enhanced options and setting for players of all skill levels, cool smash hit songs from the last four decades, robust online and offline support and other exclusives. Bundle comes with the game and dance mat. Cool new modes and features include support for your Wii Mii on the DDR dance floor. Brand-new gameplay twists add to the next evolution in DDR gameplay while non-stop dance action with the new Course mode, various set themed song lists that players dance along to Brand-New Hottest Training Mode mean players can learn real dance moves and practice the same routines as the characters. Other features such as all-new DDR characters exclusive to Hottest Party 2 as well as the popular and familiar Workout Mode transform your DDR experience into a fitness routine. Not to mention, enhanced motion capture will be applied to all characters for increased realism and customization. New stages with enhanced effects are even better with more than 50 unique dance environments to choose from.
DanceDanceRevolution celebrates its 10th anniversary with DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 2, an all-new game DDR game for the Wii. Packed with an entirely new soundtrack, new game modes and interactivity--including the ability to import your Mii on to the dance floor--DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 2 enhances the series' trademark interactive gameplay by combining the physically engaging, innovative and easy-to-pick-up-and-play mechanics of the Wii platform.
Although loaded all the familiar mat mashing DDR fun, in utilizing the motion sensing capabilities of the Wii Remote, DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 2 also brings new moves to the floor in the form of Hand Gestures and Gimmicks. Hand gestures require players to keep time to the rhythm of songs, beyond the step pattern they dance to, by shaking the Wii Remote or Nunchuck. In effect this adds a third dimension to the traditional front to back/side to side gameplay, resulting in an even more full-body experience. In addition, if players so choose they can also up their difficulty level through Gimmicks. Through these players can briefly alter the game's UI--for example delaying the appearance of on-screen arrows--forcing them to rely on their rhythm instead of screen prompts and in the process pick up major bonuses.Key Game Features:
- All-new soundtrack includes smash-hits from the last 4 decades as well as Konami originals, boss battle songs and videos.
- Dance mat included with game.
- 1-4 player support.
- Cool new modes and features:
- Your Mii can now be incorporated onto the DanceDanceRevolution dance floor.
- Brand-New Gimmicks, such as the Minimizer, add to the next evolution in DanceDanceRevolution gameplay.
- More Wii mote interaction in the Dance n' Defend Battle Mode where players use Wii mote movements to beat their opponents.
- Nonstop dance action with the new Course Mode, various set themed song lists that players dance along to.
- Unlock hidden features in the Groove Arena Mode as you battle your way to the top of this new venue.
- Learn real dance moves and practice the same routines as the characters from all different angles with the brand new Hottest Training Mode.
- All new DanceDanceRevolution characters with new outfits, exclusive to Hottest Party 2.
- Enhanced motion capture will be applied to all characters for increased realism and customization.
- New stages with enhanced effects, with more than 50 unique dance environments.
Finally, DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 2 also includes a new lesson track system. Unlike the tutorial tracks in previous releases that relied heavily on text explanations, here players new to DDR gameplay will enjoy both video and audio encouragement and direction from their own on-screen instructor. As "left,right"…"front, back" etc. are called out all dance floor newbies have to do to place their feet accordingly on the mat and there you have it. You've joined the DanceDance revolution. So, whether you are new to the DDR universe, or a master of the disco ball, get ready to become the life of the party, the Hottest Party, with DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 2 for the Wii gaming system.Track List
| Covers: || Konami Originals: |
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2 with Dance Mat Review
"" View More Customer Reviews
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2 with Dance Mat Product Relate