- Kids tested approval by children and moms for age-appropriateness, fun factor and quality
- Over 30 games with your favorite Nick Jr. characters, including biking with Dora, river rafting with Diego, running with Kai-lan and jump rope with the Backyardigans
- Developed in collaboration with physical education and exercise science expert Dr. Jackie Goodway, Ph.D., game emphasizes heart health, cardio, strength building, balance, endurance and coordination
- Works with both the Balance Board and Wii Remote
- Ability for parents to program various exercise routines for their child and track their progress
Nickelodeon Fit Description
Nickelodeon Fit is the first fitness video game designed specifically for children for the Wii. It's a game so big it has all your Nick Jr. favorites: Dora, Diego, Kai-lan and the Backyardigans. They're getting together to promote exercise fun, achievement tracking and parent and child collaboration.
Nickelodeon Fit is a children's fitness game for Wii featuring Nickelodeon's favorite characters Dora, Diego, Kai-lan and The Backyardigans in one game. Packed with 30 scientifically developed and designed exercises that target a variety of fitness areas important for healthy physical development in children, Nickelodeon Fit is the perfect way for parents to ensure that their young children remain active as they are entertained by their favorite cartoon characters. Additional features include: Wii Remote and Wii Balance Board input options and play monitoring and customization functionality for parents to observe their children's progress and plan their exercise routine.
Keep Your Child Active with Nickelodeon Fit
Nickelodeon Fit is an exciting new way for parents to ensure that their kids are given every opportunity to stay physically active as they exercise and engage with their favorite characters Dora, Diego, Kai-lan and The Backyardigans in a fitness game designed for children.
A Wii exclusive that takes advantage of the console's overwhelming popularity with children, as well as its motion sensing technology, Nickelodeon Fit features 30 exercises woven into interactive gameplay, with each designed and developed in collaboration with exercise science expert Dr. Jackie Goodway. Exercises are continually demonstrated on-screen and are focused on a variety of areas important for the development of healthy young body, including: cardiovascular activity, core muscles, upper and lower body strength, balance, motor skill development and foot and hand coordination. Input for exercises is provided via the Wii Remote, as well as the Wii Balance Board (both sold separately), and the game also features functionality that allows parents to customize workouts to target specific areas that they feel need improvement and monitor their child's progress. Regardless of how it is played Nickelodeon Fit is a game that your children will love and that is good for them.
Key Game Features
- The first fitness game for children featuring Nickelodeon's favorite characters Dora, Diego, Kai-lan and The Backyardigans in one game
- 30 exercise games targeting cardiovascular activity, core muscles, upper and lower body strength, balance, motor skill development and coordination
- Jump rope with The Backyardigans, go river rafting with Diego, leap over hurdles with Kai-lan, pogo stick with Dora and much more including an all character relay race
- Works with either the Wii Balance Board or the Wii Remote
- Developed in collaboration with physical education and exercise science expert Dr. Jackie Goodway, Ph.D.
- Game tested by children for age appropriateness and exercise fun
- Parents can monitor the progress of their children and customize workout routines to focus on designated areas of improvement
30 fun, interactive exercises.
Balance Board support included.
Favorite Nick characters.
Progress tracking functionality.
Nickelodeon Fit Review
"" View More Customer Reviews
Nickelodeon Fit Product Relate